• "The Cotton mill Ltd" means thecottonmill.com
• "Customer" means the person who buys or agreed to buy the products from The Cotton mill.
• "Products" means the goods or services supplied by The Cotton mill to the Customer.
• The Cotton mill , registered in Northern Ireland under number NI 37501
The owner and operator of this website is The Cottonmill Ltd a UK based company whose registered address is:
The Cotton Mill Ltd
Unit 1 Longwood Road
Any order for products shall be deemed to be an offer by the Customer to purchase Products pursuant to these terms and conditions.
No contract will exist between The Cottonmill and the Customer in respect of the Products until The Cottonmill accepts your order in accordance with the terms and conditions herein. That acceptance will be deemed complete for all purchases at the time a confirmation email is sent to you (however we cannot accept responsible for non receipt of emails.
These terms and conditions shall not be altered, modified or varied unless expressly agreed to in writing by a The Cottonmill Ltd Director.
Processing of Orders
Credit and Debit Cards will be debited before items are shipped by The Cotton mill.
• Any product ordered will pass to the customer once The Cottonmill has received full payment for the products.
We will endeavor to dispatch your order within 48 hours. However please allow 7 days for delivery before contacting us.
• Delivery times are estimates and time shall not be the essence of the contract.
• The Cottonmill shall be entitled to deliver the products in one or more consignments unless otherwise agreed.
• Delivery shall be deemed to take place when the products arrive at the Customers address.
• Overseas customers - requesting small packages - Cotton mill willl reimburse the postage overcharge.
Collect in Store/Return to Store
The Cotton mill offer the option to collect from one of our Belfast (Spinning Wheel) stores; located in Belfast City Centre and Newtownabbey. If you are collecting from store you will need to bring your order confirmation information. You may also return goods to the stores under the normal return's policy information.
If your delivery address is outside of United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the customer
• The customer agrees that as the importer of record of any goods ordered you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country in which the goods are to be received.
• Please note that when shipping products internationally, cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Postage and packaging costs will be added to the value of your order, which you can view prior to purchasing based on the following criteria:
Destination Orders of £50 and over Orders under £50
UK and Northern Ireland FREE delivery £3.99
UK (Channel Islands) £10 £15
ROI £10 £12
Europe £30 £40
USA £25 £35
Rest of World £35 £50
Packaging costs are included as part of the Postage and Packaging charge.
We reserve the right to change special offers on postage and packaging at any time.
We take every care to ensure that the description and specifications of our products are correct. The colours used on this website are as close a representation as possible, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variations in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you.
The customer shall inspect the products immediately on delivery and shall within 48hours of delivery notify The Cottonmill of any damaged goods, defects or discrepancies. Any physically damaged products must be returned to The Cottonmill within 14 days of delivery for replacement of damaged goods.
The Cottonmill retains the right to levy a charge of 15% of the order value on orders to cover delivery, administration and handling costs. This also applies to non collection from the Post Office.
We are happy to exchange a product within 14 days of purchase on the condition that they have not been used.
• Please inform us in writing or by phone before the goods are returned in order to obtain a returns number.
• The Cottonmill does not accept liability for packages damaged during transit and proof of postage is not proof of delivery. We strongly advise you to send your packages by recorded delivery, registered post or courier to maintain sufficient insurance cover to the value of the goods.
• The cost of return carriage is to borne by the customer - this will be refunded (up to a maximum of £5) if the product proves to be defective.
• We allow 7 days for approval of any item except duvets & pillows.
Return goods in the condition that you received them to:
The Cotton Mill
Unit 1 Longwood Road
Within 7 days of receipt
We will charge £3 to repackage any goods, returned in poor condition.
We can arrange for parcels to be collected by courier for a £15 charge.
Contact 028 90 868265 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Faulty goods, whether full price or reduced, will be refunded at the purchase price, or lacking a receipt, at the last selling price.
• Due to hygiene reasons, quilts and pillows can not be returned.
The Cotton Mill Ltd and The Cotton Mill services mentioned on this website are either trademarks or registered trade marks of UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Provision of the website
• The Cottonmill does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is, accurate, complete or current.
• Price & availability information is subject to change without notice.
• The product shown may have different packaging to that shown on the website.
• Except as specifically stated on the website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither The Cottonmill nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or information, content, materials or products included on this site.
Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or other event beyond reasonable control of either party.
The construction, validity and performance of this agreement is governed by the laws and jurisdiction of Northern Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales.
If you have any complaints, please contact us via one of the following methods.
Email us at: email@example.com
The Cotton Mill Ltd
Tel: 028 9036 4424
We pledge to:
• Acknowledge all complaints within 5 working days (Excluding public holiday periods)
• Advise our customers how long it will take to resolve the complaint
• Keep the customer informed throughout the process.
Problems & Questions
Please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any comments or suggestions, please send them to: email@example.com